To create “boosted posts” or “posts only” with our tool, you’ll first need to verify your domain with Facebook
2. Select the Business Account you are using for your Facebook Ads
3. Once on this page, click on the Add button.
4. Type your domain name in the text box (e.g. www.example.com)
5. You may need to refresh your browser before continuing to the next step
7. You will now want to contact support and include this TXT record in your email. Example email format:
Hello, Here is the TXT record for verifying my domain with Facebook: facebook-domain-verification=23oh9rughierug93urirhgiurg My domain name is (INSERT_DOMAIN_NAME HERE) Thank you!
9. Once your domain is verified, you will also need to add your Page so that you are able to post through it. You can click on your domain and then select “Assign Pages”. Select the pages you would like to add, and then Save Changes.
Once you verify your page with Facebook, you should be able to refresh the Facebook tool and create a Boosted Post or Post Only.
If the domain verification process failed, make sure you have sent the verification using our support form and received confirmation that your TXT record has been installed.