1st Contact with Prospect or Following up on an Email Request from Prospect
Hi, [Prospect Name] my name is [Agent Name] with – [Real Estate Company]. I am calling to follow-up with you to see if there is anything we can do to help or answer any real estate questions for you.
- I understand you are interested in: MLS # Etc… (Repeat Answer Back)
- Would you like to schedule an appointment to see it? (Local buyer)
(IF the property is not available)
- Unfortunately, the property you inquired about is already in escrow.
- We are in a steady real estate market and some properties are selling quickly. The good news is we are getting 98% of our clients offers accepted, even when there are competing offers.
- Are you currently renting your home or do you own it?
(IF they currently own their home)
- Are you planning on keeping your current home as an investment or is that something you're going to have to sell before purchasing your next home?
- Are you already working with an RE agent, or do you need our help? (RAB)
(IF yes, continue on through all the steps below.)
(IF they're already working with an RE agent, go to the next section and work through the bullet list of what you do for your customers. Let them know you're here to help if they ever need it and end the conversation.)
- Here’s what we do to help our clients:
We will show you every property available that meets your parameters or criteria…..
If we do not find a home on the initial search we will watch the market daily and notify you as new listings come available….. Because the good ones are selling fast, we need to jump on these properties quickly …..
After a while, if we are still not finding you the right property, we will knock on doors, send out mailers and make telephone calls to locate a property that is not yet on the market…. The good news is if we find a property that way you will not be competing with the other buyers in the marketplace …..
Even more good news our services are free, the seller pays our commission……
The only thing we ask for is a commitment from you…..
Does that sound like something you are interested in?
- What type of property are you looking for? SFR or Condo/Townhouse?
- What price range? (RAB)
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need?
- Do you have a specific area in mind?
- Are you relocating here or is this a second home? (RAB)
- When are you planning to make the move?
- How soon are you expecting to purchase something here? (RAB)
Now, within 3 months? (continue)
6 months, 1 year, 2 years, retirement, don’t know? As I mentioned to you before the market is steady and some properties are selling quickly… so what’s available now will not be available when you are ready. Our website adrhi.com has every property for sale here in Hawaii and is updated daily by the realtors' computer, the MLS. It will also send you new listings that come available that match your search profile. Please feel free to continue to use the website as a tool and when you are ready to purchase something, feel free to contact us through the website. We look forward to helping you in the future.
- Have you contacted a loan officer about your financing? (RAB)
If No… Unfortunately, in this market, the seller will not even look at your offer if you are not pre-approved for a loan. (recommend: Lender)
If I know I qualify… I am sure you do and unfortunately, in this market, the seller will not even look at your offer if you are not pre-approved for a loan. (Recommend: [Your Lender])
If yes… Who are you working with? Gather info for when you make an offer.