For this example, we are going to add a content page for a high school.
To do this..
1. Go to the site backend and click on “Content pages”
2. Click the “Add Content Page” button on the top right.
Keep track of the slugs of each area page, because that is what you will be linking within the sidebar.
3. For example, this content page has `apopka-high-school` as its slug:
4. Scroll down to “Property Display Search Options” on the content page==== Click the blue “Edit Search” button.
5. Select the High School field and any other criteria you want to add. For this example, Apopka High is selected.
6. After you have filled out the page to your liking, click the “Save” button.====