This is an old revision of the document!
First, if you've not used the permissions system yet or you have not yet been an administrator for the accounts system– you need to have the registered owner of the site (ie. the person paying the bills) to proceed any further.
1. Login to https://accounts.realgeeks.com/ with your email and password.
2. Click on the “Websites” heading in the accounts management system. It is now, by default, your homepage.
3. Select the site you would like to modify from the list provided.
4. Once a site is selected, you'll be in the permissions system.
1. Click on the “Add User” button the left-hand side of the permissions system.
2. Insert an email address for the user.
3a. If the user already exists in the system, you will be presented with something resembling the screen below. At which point, if you click “Add Existing Real Geeks Account” you are done.
3b. If the user does not yet exist, you'll then be taken to a screen that will allow you to create the new user.
The options of the user's role is either “Agent” or “Lender”.
4. Finally, once the user is created or the existing user is added, you can then just begin modifying permissions.
NOTE: Your permissions form will look significantly different. Some of these permissions are not yet available.
These permissions affect the Accounts, Billing and User Management systems.
These permissions affect http://leads.realgeeks.com/.
Select the site you would like to modify, then select the user from the side bar. Once you've opened the permissions page; simply click, “Remove User” on the right. It will remove that user's associations with that particular site. If that same user is a member of any other sites you may own, you'll need to repeat this process for all of the other sites.
NOTE: This will not DELETE a user. It will simply remove their permissions.