This is an old revision of the document!
First, if 've not used the permissions system yet or have not yet been an administrator for the accounts system– need to have the registered owner of the site (ie. the person paying the bills) to proceed any further.
1. Login to https://accounts.realgeeks.com/ with your email and password.
2. Click on the “Websites” heading in the accounts management system. It is now, by default, your homepage.
3. Select the site you would like to modify from the list provided.
4. Once a site is selected, you'll be in the permissions system.
1. Click on the “Add User” button the left-hand side of the permissions system.
2. If you enter an email that already exists, you will see something like this:
3. If the email is new to the system, you will see this:
4. Finally, once the user is created or the existing user is added, can then just begin modifying permissions.
If you want to add users to have lead manager logins, we recommend you add them from the lead manager. (instructions below)
These permissions affect the Accounts, Billing and User Management systems.
1. Go to the “Users” tab.
2. Insert an email address for the user.
3a. If the user already exists in the system, will be presented with something resembling the screen below. At which point, if click “Add Existing Real Geeks ” are done.
3b. If the user does not yet exist, 'll then be taken to a screen that will allow to create the new user.
The options of the user's role is either “Agent” or “Lender”.
Select the site would like to modify, then select the user from the side bar. Once 've opened the permissions page; simply click, “Remove User” on the right. It will remove that user's associations with that particular site. If that same user is a member of any other sites may own, 'll need to repeat this process for all of the other sites.
: This will not DELETE a user. It will simply remove their permissions.