This is an old revision of the document!
There are several different types of email you will see while working within the RealGeeks System.
Property Update Emails:
Sent to leads that have saved a search on your site. When a listing that fits their search criteria has been updated, the lead will receive an alert of this through a Property Update Email. The lead has the ability to change how often they will receive these emails.
- Daily E-mails Are Sent Daily
- Weekly E-mails are sent on Friday's of the week
- Bi-Weekly E-mails are sent on the 1st and 15th of the month
- Monthly E-mails are sent on the 1st
The body of this type of email cannot be changed. The signature can be changed in your Lead Manager. Go the “Settings” tab > “General” > “Email Signature” to the right of “Auto Responder Message”.
Sent to leads that sign up on your site. This is editable in your site backend. Go to “Auto Responder Email” > “Normal Sign up” You will need to remove the [Agent Signature] and replace it with your signature as it is only a placeholder.
Market Report Sign-Up Email:
Sent to leads that sign up for monthly market reports on your market report page(s). This is editable in your site backend. Go to “Auto Responder Email” > “Market Report Sign-up”
Property Valuation Email:
- Sent to leads that sign up via the paid Seller Valuation tool.
- Automated valuation email sends to leads that received the valuation report.
- Customized valuation email sends to leads where the valuation report could not be completed.
This is editable in your site backend. Go to “Auto Responder Email” > “Seller Leads Automated Valuation” or “Seller Leads Customized Valuation” Seller Leads Automated Valuation = when an estimation of a property is given
Seller Leads Customized Valuation = when an estimation of a property is not available. You would need to follow up and get in touch with the lead to give them an estimation.
*Even if an estimation is given, there should still be follow ups with the lead.
Auto Responder Message:
Sent to leads that are assigned to an agent and fills out the contact form on the website. This may be customized for each agent on their Settings page in the Lead Manager.
- Sent to the email address you have configured in your settings.
- Sent based on the Notification Settings placed by your Site Admin.
Emails to your leads:
- Sent to leads you message through the lead manager.
- If you have your Email Integration set up, the emails will be sent through your email account. *Keep in mind that in order for these emails to avoid spam filters, they need to be sent in plain text so images cannot be added.